Im Pregnant-pg111765728618

5 Replies
izzy - June 1

i have just found out that i am 9 weeks pregnant but i dont know how to tell my mum or dad. any one no how i could break the news?

Ky - June 1

Get your mum and dad together and tell them straight out. Honesty is the best policy :) if you feel more comfortable writing a letter to your mum or calling her at her work then do that either way they gotta know.how old are you?

Grandpa Viv - June 1

Izzy, that's happy and sad news! Congratulations on the new voyage you are starting - may it be long and fruitful. Take a look at http://www.ppowb/gv/tell.htm and see if you get any ideas.

Grandpa Viv - June 1

http://www.ppowb.org/gv/tell.htm missed out the org, sorry.

Kelly Johnson - June 6

Please keep thinking about the baby that is growing in you. I wish you all the best in talking to your parents. Let us know how it goes! You are recognizing that this is not just a problem, but a real, live child. If you aren't ready to raise a baby, that's very understandable, but at least let somebody else raise the baby who would love it. My husband and I have been praying for a baby for a while, and it's so hard to hear about moms to be who just throw babies away. What sounds like a nightmare to you (maybe) could be such a gift to someone else. Please contact me if you have questions or need help... [email protected]

to kelly johnson - June 6

wat gave u the impression that she is thinking of abortion? All she wants is advice of how to tell her parents. I understand u want to adopt a child, but stop telling these girls who arent' interested ur story! u make it sound like u expect them to give their child to u! Just give them the advice they asked for and shut up! and by the way, izzy, i wrote my mother a letter, and left for the day, she was really cool about it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?