Im Scared-pg109838330768

7 Replies
kel - October 21

i recently had s_x without a condom...the guy withdrew...is i tstill possible for me to get pregnant??

Jade - October 21

Anytime you have s_x without a condom you can get pregnant... especially since pre-c_m has a higher sperm content than actual c_m. The closer you were to your ovulation day the higher the risk. If you're really worried, wait until you miss a period and then test. Good luck.

To Jade - October 21

I would agree with you with the exception concerning pre-c_m. Pre-c_m usually does contain some sperm but no where near what the main load has.

Viv - October 22

25 out of 100 women using withdrawal as a method of contraception get pregnant each year. For maximum protection in occasional s_x use v____al spermicide + condom.

kelly - October 22

we had unprotected s_x, he withdrew, this was on the last day of my period, still possible???

E - October 22

Possible but extremely unlikely. Please do not worry b/c it could delay your period and cause more stress. Please use a condom and the pill for the most protection against pregnancy and STD's. XOXO

Viv - October 22

I agree with E that condom+pill is ideal, especially for a long-term relationship, regular s_x, mature woman who has access to a doctor and money to spare. Actually, Nuva-Ring+condom might be even better. The reason I advocate spermicide+condom for teens is that s_x tends to be occasional, the cost is a direct function of frequency, both items are non-prescription, spermicide can be used to good effect even if penetration is not planned, the woman is in control of half of the contraception, and she can carry protection in her purse in very compact, unnoticeable form.

UNKNOWN - October 22

WELL DUH!! ARE YOU STUPID

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?