Im Scared-pg111871008318

5 Replies
... - June 13

alright i dont kno if im just freaking out or not .. but i want to make sure..im 15 years old. ive had a boyfriend for almost a year now .. we havent had s_x but weve done everything else. even tho he has never ejaculated on me or his hands , he has fingered me a while after he did ejaculate . my period is usually off a week or so but ive been waiting like a week now ..im rele scared im pregnant.. my stomach was bad yesterday but i dont know if its all in my mind or not .. im a smart person and s_x was never an option ..how would i tell anyone im pregnant and still get respect? im going crazii .. im in high school and i have a great life and family but i lose it all if i am. i almost just want to punch my stomach jsut incase as inhumane and horrible as it sounds.

anon - June 13

im also gaing some weight and eating alot more ... could it be in my head?

sarah - June 13

hard one girl, i feel bad but you will pull through hopefully its nothing and its just mental. if you have a good family and you love your boyfriend u will survive whether you kno that or not.. sry i had no real advice some one else might though

Audrey - June 13

Read my post "Sperm 101". The smallest bit of s____n around your v____al area can get you pregnant if you happen to be in your fertile time. Next time you and your bf decide to fool around have him wash his hands thoroughly with hot water before touching you, or make him use a condom. If your period is late get a home pregnancy test from the local clinic or pharmacy and follow the directions.

TO DUMBASS - June 13

You are a dumba__s

sega saturn x - June 13

Hey look at it this way theres always back door abortions.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?