Im Scared-pg116898628662

4 Replies
katie101 - January 16

hi to everyone im 16 and im 37weeks pregnant i didnt know till i was 27 weeks pregnant i got my periods till 2 months ago but i never took notice cause i have siss on the ovary so it was normal to skip them well wen i found out we went to tell the father and his mum well she was going off at me tat i never notice and tat i should of now he aint allowed nere me its kinda hard with him not around and i really want him to be there for me in 3 weeks if not earlier but he hasnt called or even come to c me it really sucks and im going bak to school in term 2 so tat means he'll be there as well

Julie23 - January 17

Well I really don't thiink it's his mother's place to say for him to stay away from you. I think that really he should go out of his way to see you if you are carrying his child, you need him to be supportive, and you will really be needing his help. how old r u? how old is he?

lunamoo - January 18

Do you mean CYST!?! What kind of cyst and how would that effect your cycle...? Also you do not have "periods" if you are pregnant. And I am perplexed that finding out at 27 weeks your "doctor" can accurately date your pregnancy. Girl, at that stage EDDs are 3 weeks plus or minus, meaning a 6 week range! Logistics aside, how on earth can you go into your 3rd trimester without a clue?! So I conclude this is another outlandish story--they are always so pity seeking--I pre appologize if I have hurt anyone's feelings saying this.

babygirlk - January 18

i agree with julie23 its not up to his mom if he wants to see you and he has a child on the way and i think he needs to take responsibility you didi the crime you do the time

katie101 - January 18

im 16 and so is he

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?