Im Scared -pg111803007018

4 Replies
kate - June 5

Ok i am 17 years old and i need advice before I FREAK OUT...ive had s_x and my boyfriend was wearing protection and like everytime we have s_x my groin area hurts extremely bad and i have no idea why...am i pregnant?

yeah... - June 6

well, thats not a sign of pregnancy at all. Maybe are you just tight so it hurts alot? Or maybe you should get it checked out by a doctor. But i don't think you would be pregnant.

kylee - June 6

i would just think you pulled a muscle... or your just tight

Not pregnancy... - June 6

Get lubrication. It's not that you're too tight or too dry, it's that latex absorbs a lot of your juices which makes it bloody uncomfortable. And a tip: if your boyfriend refuses to use it, dump him and get a new one. Trust me. A last thing - look into a latex or nonoxyel-9 (spermicide) allergy. You're not pregnant.

Kelly Johnson - June 6

Hi Kate, You may have an infection or something, too...really, the best thing is to go a gynecologist and tell them. I know it's embarra__sing, but it's a good idea. You could even be allergic to the latex in the condoms...but please don't quit using them! Go find out and let us know that you're okay... Kelly

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?