Im Unsure-pg111635426118

5 Replies
UNSURE - May 17

im 7 weeks and 2 days and i dont knw what to do? the father of my baby wants to keep it my mom and me dont! im unsure of what to do i made an appiontment to have an abortion bu now im scared i know i cant take care of a child! i dont even know if i can tak care of myself i have no job what am i to do!

to unsure - May 17

i would never post a message on here saying your not sure if you want your baby.....because you get people like anne and cheryl bugging to adopt your child. the best thing to do is let your boyfriend raise it or put your baby up for a very private adoption.. i bet sometime today you will have a post on here from anne or cheryl. SEVERAL POSTS.....LOL

Grandpa Viv - May 17

Don't count on the father to do anything other than brag on his sperm and then do a disappearing act. There is no cost to him other than smile and pat on the head once in a while, but the cost to you and your family is great. If the father's parents will sign an adoption agreement relieving you of responsibility for the child, that might change the consideration a little.

Grandpa Viv - May 17

Don't delay. The simpler procedure will soon no longer be an option. Don't count on the father to do anything other than brag on his sperm and then do a disappearing act. There is no cost to him other than smile and pat on the head once in a while, but the cost to you and your family is great. If the father's parents will sign an adoption agreement relieving you of responsibility for the child, that might change the consideration a little.

OMG - May 17

im so surprized that anne and cheryl have not posted yet.........lol it's been a whole few hours, i bet there just itching to post a response.....lmao

to everyone that talking c__p - May 17

well do any of you know what it feels like not to be able to have a baby of yours own i bet you dont know how upsetting it is or how it hurts or how you dont feel complete. Why dont you leave anne and cheryl alone .

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?