Im Worried-pg119134858587

6 Replies
shaylyn - October 2

my bf is 13 im 17 and im worried that when his parents find out they will put me in jail and take my baby! what do i do?

sarah21 - October 2

You need to talk to your parents first and see if they will help you find a lawyer.

kay101 - October 2

What state do you live in? So I can tell you the laws reguarding the issue.

shaylyn - October 2

tn he lives in ky

angel_on_earth - October 2

i hope your perverted a__s goes to jail...seriously 13??? what a jerk you are. how can you even look in the mirror, you are sleeping with a child...pervert pig.. yuckkkk!!!

angel_on_earth - October 2

so..here it comes. everyone is going to be mad and say a bunch of c___p about god. but guess i don't care! that is my opinion and that is that. a pervert is a pervert regardless of their age and gender. so say what you must in the back of your head you're thinking the same just afraid to say it!!!

kay101 - October 2

Tn laws - Statutory rape to s_xually penetrate a person at least age 13 but less than age 18 if the actor is at least four years older than the victim. Any actor under age 18 must be tried as a juvenile and cannot be transferred to adult court. You can get 2-6 years in prison. And Kentucky -First-degree rape is s_xual intercourse with someone under age 12. Second-degree rape is someone age 18 or older engaging in s_xual intercourse with someone under 14. Third-degree rape is someone age 21 or older engaging in s_xual intercourse with someone under 16. I really can't find anything for Kentucky outlining two minors having s_x. It will depend on what state they file in if they press charges. I don't know if they will have to have a lawyer file in your state, or if they have to file where the act occurred. Did he used to live in kentucky?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?