Implantation Bleeding-pg114800592018

4 Replies
Topper87 - May 18

Does it come around when your period does and from experience did it feel like your period at all when it happened?

corinne - May 19

Implantation bleeding is not very common as most people think it is. It is not like a normal period and it is not very likely that many will have including yourself.

Emma2 - May 19

it can happen around the time AF is due ..Usually it is before. It is not common despite what you read on these forums.

midnight_drift - May 19

Well, I didn't get impantation bleeding, but my friend did. It is supposed to come either around that time or before. A lot of girls just experience bleeding bleeding, and THAT feels a lot like your period, I had it! I had slight cramping, and my doctor said I was just fine, it was only slight leaking. You can also bleed if you have s_x during pregnancy.

Topper87 - May 20

So I am only a day or two late on my period my last period ended on april29 and i am so confused cuz for the last 3 days i feel like i have my period and that its starting and i run to the bathroom an dnothing and i did this even tho its bad wore a tampon cuz i had to go to work so i put it in and it has brown stuff on it like i dont knwo if its starting because i have nothing without a tampon but it really feels like i have it sooo confused.. do u think this is implantation bleeding would if feel like this ?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?