In Need Of Help -pg111119096118

9 Replies
Abby - March 18

My mom and dad don't want me to have my baby but I don't want to get an abortion or give him (it's a boy) up for adoption. I want to keep him. Im 15 and I don't know what they will do if I have the baby. I'm not one of the girls that after they tell there boyfriend he runs off. My boyfriend is ok with me having his baby. I don't know what to do have the baby or not. Please Help I don't Know what to do!

Julia - March 18

Abby........you can have that baby if you want to. Your parents can not make you do anything you dont want to. Go to your school counsler or call the childrens service office. email me anytime [email protected] Obviously you are much to far along to abort if you know the s_x of the baby. They will help you get housing and benefits to raise your baby.

Abby - March 19

Julia I don't think my E-mails have been getting to you I think I will move in with him and his parents. do I move in Before or After the birth. If anyone else reads this please say somthing i need it.

Julia - March 19

When ever it is best for u sweetie. You need to be where you are comfortable right now. You dont need any stress that is uncalled for. You and baby need to be taken care of. the email is [email protected] try me again. Take care oxoxoxox

Abby - March 19

Julia I tryed to e-mail you twice and it didn't work. it won't send so maby we talk on this site if it's ok with you. My boyfriend went to one of my docter appointments for the first time he didn't go the other times. E-mail me or keep in touch with me on here.

Abby - March 20

Julia I don't know if you have been trying to e-mail me but its not getting to me so lets just talk on this site.

Julia - March 23

Hey abby.......how are you today. I hope all is going well..............try the email again [email protected]

Abby - March 23

Hi did the e-mail work. get back to me

bump - March 24

bump

Julia - March 24

Guess we got it working now LOL. Good luck to you and baby.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?