Is It Possible -pg119031997851

4 Replies
Melislookinforanswers - September 20

HELP! I've been having terrible migraines before my period while on birth control, so i stopped taking them and see what it was like, so for around a month & a half now i havent been on birth control steady(by that i mean take 1 here take one there) just to see if theres any kind of difference, but one problem. My fiance and i have had unprotected s_x the last couple nights and hes c_mmed inside me a few times, but other times he used the "pullout" trick, WHICH DOESNT WORK! but i just had my period and finished about 4 or so days ago, is it possible that I could be pregnant?

kay101 - September 20

I don't really know about bcp, but I CAN reccomend you something awesome for those migraines. I've had them since I was 4 years old, and have even tried prescriptions and they didn't work. Excedrin migraine does and it's over the counter. I swear by that stuff, and everytime somebody at work has a headache, I give it to them and it always goes away. As long as you can take caffine, tylenol, and asprin (those are the active ingredients) it should take care of the pain in about 1/2 hour. You can drink a cup of coffee to kickstart it too.

Krissy25 - September 20

Yes it's possible. Only taking a pill here and there is not going to protect you in any way. Since you are basically coming off the pill there is no way to know when you are going to ovulate, it takes a couple of months to get your cycle regulated. You will know for sure in a couple of weeks, in the mean time use a condom for protection and if it turns out you are not pregnant talk to your doctor about switching birth control to something that works for you.

Melislookinforanswers - September 20

thank you for the comments! I'm definately gonna try that Excedrin. =]

mi55st3ph4ni3 - September 21

if you just finished your period 4 days ago, you're probably not pregnant. If your cycle is average, 28 days, you most likely ovulate on or around the 14th day from the first day of your period. There's always a chance anytime though so it would be best to use some for of birth control if you don't want to get pregnant. hope that helps :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?