Is It Safe -pg113761250018

4 Replies
Ash - January 18

hi evryone ! im jus wantin to kno iz it safe for me too dance ? coz i love too dance and i have to flim my dancing,which is hip-hop style and breakdance.wud it be safe ? and plus what about swimin ? that is suppose too be gud rite ?? plz help !

Kendra - January 18

Hip hop is pretty vigorous, I would be wary of continuing full speed. How far along are you? Doctors usually want you to be extra cautious early in pregnancy, and towards the very end. Swimming though - swimming is great for pregnant women.

Ash - January 18

Thanxs for ya help Kendra !im 7-8weeks now ! by the way 'ew' im jus used to writin in short ! dats all ! no need to fix it for me !

KrYstaL - January 18

usually the docs say that you can do pretty much anything that you used to do before pregnancy as long as your body is used to it. swimming is excellent excercise for pregnant women, but make sure that you don't go in the hot tub.

Kristina - January 18

Swimming is good, especially when you are farther along cause it really takes the weight off your back. I would say regular dancing is ok as long as you are careful...but if I were you I would stop the breakdancing. I think you will find it hard when you are farther along anyways. Talk to you doctor about it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?