Is It True -pg110745988918

6 Replies
Lameisha - February 3

my friend told me that you can die giving birth..is that true? and meh boyfriend told me that when you 1st find out that your pregnant..is it true that you can throw your baby up? because when i found out that i was pregnant i was throwing up like all da tyme...and then finally i got meh period and meh boyfriend talkin bout yea you threw my BABY up..is that true?

KM - February 3

No you cannot throw up your baby.lol It is just morning sickness you are experiencing, And yes you can die during childbirth, although it is highly unlikely with todays technology. There are risks with everything you do. The chances of you dying are so slim you shouldn't even think about or consider it. Before technology and c-sections, women risked their lives, pretty much 50/50 with childbirth.

Hilary - February 3

No, you are NOT puking up your baby, what do they teach you guys in health cla__s. The chance of dying during childbirth is sooo slim

tara - February 3

you mentioned you got your period. Have you been to the Dr. to be checked out and make sure you are pregnant?

Wow. - February 3

If you have to ask these questions, then theres no way in hell you should be having s_x, or even talking about having s_x. No you can't throw up your baby. I had morning sickness until my 8th month, some people get it, some people don't. But its impossible to "throw up" your baby. You can die giving birth, but its very rare now a days.

nurse H - February 4

sorry hunny, but thats da funniest story i ever heard, no no no it is IMPOSSIBLE to throw up your baby as its in yr womb not yr stomach, AND dying whislt givin birth is very very low, in my 8 years of a midwife ive seen only 7 deaths!

V - February 4

midwife my a__s

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?