Is My Baby Ok-pg111395314918

8 Replies
Jessaka N. - April 19

Im 15 and currently in a group home i am 22 weeks pregnate. I had did crack, cocaine, marajuana, smoked, and drank excessive ammounts of alcohol, had a chair thrown at my back, and been severly depressed and upset a numberous ammount of times. I feel my baby kick but I just have a feeling its not okay is this just a first time mother worry or is this an instinct? (and when I was doing the drugs and alcohol i n ever knew i was pregnate and i only did it for 1 week

anon - April 19

i pity your poor child

Krista - April 19

Well... hmm well u need to perk up becuz being depressed when ur pregnant... its very hard on the baby!!! They know wen ur depressed and the baby culd come out and have severe problems.. and with u doing drugs.. i dunt think it will affect it that much... only if u stopped as soon as u found out.. and never touched them again.. but the on the other hand.. it might be handicapped.. go talk to your doctor.. then can determine if anythin is wrong with the baby... please jus try to be happy.. and go to the doctors!! luv u and God bless.. u and ur baby will be in my prayers.. GOOD LUCK :)

To Jessaka - April 19

You make me feel like I' am perfect ( no offense) You did all of that while you were preg, are you serious? I know mommies drink and stuff but wow u did alot. The firt trimester is very important ( because that's when all the major organs are forming) nervous system, brain, etc. You need to inform your doctor and have them run some test on you and the baby, and go for an ultrasound to see if there is any abnormalities physically, by god's grace everything should be okay.

To Anon - April 20

I pity you Anon, why would you say such a mean thing to someone who is looking for help and advice.....You must be uncaring and most likely a guy.

Jessica - April 20

I pity you Anon, why would you say such a mean thing to someone who is looking for help and advice.....You must be uncaring and most likely a guy.

Anda - April 20

For your own peace of mind get checked out with a doctor, and get an ultrasound scan done. I think if you can feel baby moving regularly then everything should be ok. I worried about everything with my first! Just lay off it all from now on, they really wont to your life any good. People need to back off, she said she didnt know she was pregnant when she did this.

beatriz - April 20

i wouldnt know i aint a docto but my sis partyed till she was 5 months preg that included drinkind till she got real drunk and her daughters okay and i hope yours is too good luck

anon - April 22

why would you pity me? i do very well for myself. this is just another example of why kids shouldn't be having kids! if she can afford to buy drugs and alcohol, why can't she afford contraception?? oh let me guess....she was too off her face to know she was having s_x right? therefore she relinquishes all responsiblity for her actions. any person that uses drugs or alcohol with the knowledge that there is a chance they might be pregnant is being selfish. do you think these people change once they have kids?? no they don't!! i don't care what people do to their own bodies, but when they impose that upon an innocent child that makes me livid!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?