Is This Normal -pg115302967618

6 Replies
Kelly K1187 - July 16

Ok, so im 19yrs old and just found out im pregnant after two home tests that were negitive i finally got a positive test a few days ago and according to the computer im already like 6weeks pregnant the first day of my last period was May 20th. and well i havent had any kind of morning sickness or anything im tired alot and my br___ts are HUGE but another then that nothing is that normal?...

LaurenKaylyn17 - July 16

Feeling like that is all normal... you will get even more tired and some women even get really bad insomnia later in their pregnancy.... like me for instance. I am 18 weeks 4 days pregnant and I can NEVER sleep at night... just the day time. Oh and your b___sts will also get very very tender....and like you said yours have gotten bigger. I went from a C cup to a D cup in no time lol. Good luck :]

young_mum_2_b - July 16

lol yeah its all normal no pregnancy is the same but u should think yourself lucky u have no morning sickness!! i was stuck in bed for the first three months of my pregnancy! and yeah your b___sts will get bigger...mine went from a C to a DD....and they can tend to get really tender and even itchy!! lol good luck and congrats!!

baby_froot_loops - July 16

hi! im 18 years old and im 26 weeks pregnant and i had a similar reaction to you when it came to symptoms heh! my first symptoms where extreme fatigue (the tiredness gets worse) and i got grumpy REALLY easily. then at around 7 or 8 weeks, the morning sickness hit me. it was constant nausia for about a week or two straight, then it was gone for good.

PrettyShadows - July 16

Some people don't get symptoms, you're l8ucky you've only had a few so far. It could go either way which means they could get worse (more) or better (less). Everything you have described is completely normal!! Good luck!

lilmomma88 - July 16

hey...its very normal to feel the way you feel..don't worry the morning sickness will come trust me...it started with me the DAY i found out i was pregnant...pretty crazy...then came the tiredness and my b___bs got bigger...you think their big now? just wait until after you have the baby! i was a D before i got pregnant...DD while pregnant...and now I don't know what bra size i am (just had my baby 3 weeks ago) but the DD don't fit anymore! I know this sounds gross, but if you feel your b___sts right after you have your baby, it honestly feels like you've had a b___b job!! They are SOO huge! If you b___stfeed they'll stay like that for a long time too! If not then you have to wear a really tight bra so the milk will dry out. I didn't b___st feed and everytime i'd look down I had big wet spots on my shirt! How embarressing! I had to keep paper towels in my bra! Anyway...good luck!

mizaditude - July 16

you shouldn't "expect" morning sickness, some people get it and some people don't. I didn't have any real signs or symptoms of pregnancy but I knew I was. Im almost six months now and Im just now getting heartburn and being moody. I can say, i like the b___bs though,lol. I was a 34C now im a 34D, and they are starting to get snug. You should e-mail me if you have any questions, I like talking to other teen girls that are pregnant, i feel like we connect more. [email protected]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?