Just Wondering -pg114404902118

4 Replies
anabelle - April 3

three weeks ago I had s_x for the first time and now my period is late... I have all the signs that i should start or should be on my period now but it just isn't coming yet... it is only like 4 days late but it is starting to really scare me... i have irregular periods but my finance might have gotten a little prec_m inside me... I just don't know if i should be this scared or not...

lil_cutie - April 3

i'm in the same situation as you.... my period is about 12 days late.... i would take a pregnancy test some times this week using the first morning pee... or go to a clinic or doctor to get a blood test... hope everything works out for u gud luck!

golden - April 3

i agree with li cutie i would definitly go and get a preg test asap. this way you know for a fact not just what might be and you can plan what you are going to do next. i know its scary and nerve racking but you will pull through ok God doesnt give us anything in life that we cant handle even though you think you cant. i have had 6 miscarriages in my life and i thought i was gong to just die but im still here with 3 children and 1 on the way

whiskeydog38 - April 4

Hey Girl. I missed my period after the first time I had s_x too. I took two at home pregnancy tests. I think that you should take a pregnancy test too. I'm now 15, and I'm pregnant by the second person I had s_x with. If you need someone to talk to about anything, you can email me. My email address is [email protected] I hope to hear from you, and if I don't then good luck!

midnight_drift - April 4

I say take a pregnancy test. ^^; GOOD LUCK!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?