Labor -pg114957860618

3 Replies
whiskeydog38 - June 6

Can anyone tell me about the different kinds of labor and delivery? Oh, and also the pain medications? I'm almost 7 months, and I just wanted to try to decide what kind of birth I wanted to have.

erenimi - June 6

my labor was on the bed in the hospital. I only had my hubby in there with me, and i got the epidural.

corinne - June 6

i was in so much pain from contractions I got an epidural. Before the epidural the nurses had me sit in this huge deep bath tub to try and help ease the pain. The bath helped relax me but that was about it. During the pushing fase I had my bf, my mom, and his mom in the room. I could have cared less who was in the room because I just wanted my baby out of me.

jamie-lynn1988 - June 8

my labor due was soo difficult cuz i was soo tiny they had 2 rip me up and then had stiches on me i was crying holding my mom it was berry painfull i didn't wanted an epidural but when i had marie i was soo relieved seeing my baby born was the most beautifful thing and just seeing her right know it makes me happy that i delivered a healthy baby girl ... but it will all be great don't worry about it are u'r parent's gonna be there with u???????..:0) ~ bye jamie

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?