Late Period-pg110568008714

4 Replies
Waiting - January 14

I fool around with my girlfriend a lot, but we never have s_x. We just do the usual dry humping, fingering thing. Her period's a week or so late, should I be worried about anything? I always take care to wash my hands before fingering her, not just because of prec_m/sperm, but because of infections and stuff like that, so I don't think it's very likely that she's pregnant, but I still kinda worry, ya know? The closest thing we had to genital-genital contact was me naked from the waist down with her on top grinding with her panties on, so again, I don't think pregnancy is very likely. She hasn't had any symptoms of pregnancy either, just the late period. Any help/reassurance would be great. Thanks!

Waiting - January 16

Bump

tara - January 16

Her late period is probably just a late period. It's common when a girl is stressed out or going through something in her life. If you are both really worried about this she can get a home pregnancy test done tomorrow. But from what you have described as long there was no prec_m from you when she was on top of you then you guys should be fine. I hope once you guys start hacing s_x that you are careful enough to use birth control as well as condoms. If you are both using something then you are sure if one fails the other will protect you.

Waiting - January 19

She still hasn't had her period yet :( She's about two weeks late, now. She was sick for two weeks in the beginning of January and now she has finals...could she have skipped her period because of this? She last had her period the first or second week of December...

Asha - January 22

I mean i highly doubt but my a home pregnancy test and make sure she does it with urine from when she first wakes up or four hours after the last time she went to the bathroom

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?