Late Period-pg119985824663

10 Replies
copium - January 9

I recently popped my girlfriends cherry and she has became well obviously s_xually active as of then, we've had s_x on maybe 4 different occasions. She drops a bomb on me and tells me shes 3 days late on her period. I used a condom every time, was always careful. Shes not on the pill. theres only 2 occasions that scare me if some could clear these things up. One time I Ejaculated but continued to go on for a few thrusts so she could finish her self. I was still hard didnt go limp, no condom fell off nor broke. I pulled it out fine. Another time when i took the condom off i was a little to close to her, and a drop or to flicked out on her va___a as i pulled the condom off. She got up quickly whipped off and washed off her area to be safe. I'm a guy and i know sometimes women have late periods... But after be devirginized. is it uncommon for the next period to be well late? I've never been with a virgin before, so thats why i came here. She wants to wait 1 week to see if she gets it, and if not were gunna try a pregnancy test etc... and all that. I begged her to do it Asap but shes set on waiting the week. I'm going nuts... with anxiety on it all please help!

GimmeaBub - January 9

whoa there are so many young guys on here lately worried about their girlfriends being pregnant. Okies Look you wont be able to know until maybe 5 days before her period is due depending how sensetive the test is, usually it's best to wait though until her period is wait, at the moment your stressing out what may be nothing, so just wait and see. Best of luck

copium - January 9

Not sure how to reply... sorry if this is the wrong way. I appreciate the response... But yah Just wanted to know. Im always safe. Do you think keeping on with s_x for a little bit could be a risk for me. If no slip off or breakage happen. Just curious should i really even be worrying about that.?

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - January 9

Well I had my daughter while using protection, so condoms aren't 100% you know. When I started having s_x my periods weren't the same...they changed I believe 2-3 times before they were on track. But if she is stressed, stress can delay a period for up to 2 weeks. If you want her to take a buy one and have her do it...if she is already late it should say it or not, but it was around her first time, so she can just be thinking things and scared herself. But whatever you do, don't stop using protection, have her start as well on birth control.

take a test and buy her a new one...sorry if that didn't make sense

copium - January 9

Yah i told her to buy a test ASAP, But she insists on waiting a week. I definetly could believe it is stress. Her older sister was a teen mother. So the pressures of being the same does scare her a lot. So i guess i just gotta wait the week.... but nerdy girl, When having your daughter. Was it ever because a condom broke or anything like that?

ChattyKathy - January 9

I don't think there is any risk here. You used a condom every time and that little instance where it splattered isn't going to get her pregnant. Yes, it is normal for your cycles to be a bit screwy after having s_x for the first time, not to mention the stress factor. I wouldn't worry. If she wants to wait a week she obviously isn't stressed about having any symptoms other than the late period. It'll be a long week but wait it out, and I'm sure everything will be fine.

Krissy25 - January 9

Part of her wanting to wait might be the fear of buying the test. She might feel like the cashier and other people standing around might judge her. You could ask her if she would take the test if you bought it for her. Since she is already late you could just buy a normal one, not an early response kind, those are a little more expensive.

No the condom didn't break, my DH did the same and waited til I finished. As far as I know there was no leaks or anything like that. But my DH just might not have told me because he knew I wasn't ready.

copium - January 9

it really wasnt the splatter instance that worried me. its really when i kept on going a bit after finishing so she'd finish cause she was right there. I know when the s____n is airborne doesnt make it much a risk. I sure hope its the stress and all i need to know was if women were new to s_x is it common to make her periods screwy for a while afterward. Thanks for the response on that. I've been told many places it shouldnt it doesnt then certain places it does... so it does leave me a bit confused. Thank you all for the speedy responses i really cant stress enough how much i appreciate it. God bless u all

To use an example, you know how a balloon with helium deflats after a few days...its because the helium is bouncing off the balloon and well once it slows the helium gets out...its like that with a condom. It would have to take a while for the sperm to get out so you can say. Just an example to help you see that and confuse you a bit less

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?