Lost-pg111894578518

3 Replies
Kristy - June 16

I'm 16 and I only lost my virginity this year. I'm on birth control. I made the mistake of going "s_x-happy" and the first month was fine.... I didn't get pregnant. But right after my last period, I had unprotected s_x. I was supposed to start my period yesterday. I know it's only been a couple days but I'm scared and I can't stop crying. I have a few signs of being pregnant, such as frequent urination and fatigue. If I don't get my period by tomorrow.. I'm buying a home pregnancy test. But I need help dealing with this. I don't know what to do. I'm not a very well-kept person. PS: And the worst part is... the guy who I slept with joined the military and is moving in 2 months... and I have a boyfriend, who is NOT him.... help!

Christina - June 16

Try not to stress yourself out too much, stress can also delay a period. Were you on birth control when you had unprotected s_x? If you were supposed to start your period yesterday you could probably test now and it should be accurate. If you were on the birth control at the time of unprotected s_x then you should have been protected against pregnancy.

Grandpa Viv - June 16

Read up on the side effects of your bc on the manufacturers web site. They include light or missed periods. As long as you were taking the pills religiously, that is more likely what you are experiencing, not pregnancy. Don't just a__sume you are pregnant and abandon protection. You might get pregnant even though you are not at this point. Call the prescribing doc office and ask for instructions before starting on the next active pills. Goodluck!

Kristy - To Christina - June 16

Yes I was on birth control at the time of unprotected s_x. But I only started it like 3 months ago.... and that makes a difference, doesn't it?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?