Marriage -pg117125084038

35 Replies
KaseyA - February 11

I was just wondering how many of you ladies are either married or engaged to be married? I'm 18, engaged and 17 weeks pregnant with my first and I can't really find any support groups for younger wives or wives to be. Anyone know of any?

ConnorsMommy - February 11

I'm 20.. I've been married since I was 18 and my husband was 20. I don't know of any support groups.. but I just wanted to let you know you're not alone on here =) .. maybe we can make our own support group if you get enough responses on here.. haha =P

maren - February 12

lol im 20 and im engaged me nad my fiance have a 7 month old daughter!!

AmericanReject - February 12

well i'm engaged and i'm 18 and were getting married in may 2007 and were trying for a baby so i know what your going through if you would like to talk...so your not alone

babyonboard16 - February 12

i'm 16 17 in june and have been discussing it, thinking about the end of this year, so your not alone

KaseyA - February 12

Woohoo I'm not alone! My fiance and I were actually planning our wedding when we found out I was pregnant, so we decided to keep our original wedding date of January 12, 2008 we're just going to have a civil ceremony and a reception. i'm so glad I'm not alone, Its nice to have some support from others that are going through the same thing. Especially when you have concerns. Thanks ladies for responding.

jazminesmom - February 12

well i was 17 almost 18 when i got engaged, i was 20 when i got married May 2004, and had my baby girl sept. 2005. and hopefully getting pregnant with baby # 2. good luck to everyone

kvilendrer - February 13

I'm 21 now, but I was 18 when I got married. About a month after I got married, I found out that I was pregnant with my son. I know that some younger people have a hard time adjusting to having a family and a child. But I actually love taking care of other people, so taking care of my family is my joy! I actually have my second little angel on the way. Good luck with everything Kasey. Some younger people really aren't ready to have a family or be married, but hopefully you are. It's a big responsibility (bigger than anyone expects).

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - February 13

I'm 18 and about 10 or 11 weeks pregnant...will find out Feb. 19th for sure what I will be having cause I get an ultrasound. But I got married in October to the babies father...altho I was married before this pregnancy. And it is hard to find people to talk too...and congrats on your wedding...thats exciting. Hope all is well for you fiance and especially baby

Brittany - February 13

it's funny that you wrote this, I got married YESTERDAY!!! haha! My husband and I are highschool sweethearts and we've been together almost 5 years, we have two kids but decided to get married when we were BOTH ready. We didn't want to get married just because we were having a baby, we wanted to grow together and see how we both handled parenting and living together first. Well, it all worked out and we're married hehe! I'm so very happy! I'm 20 by the way. Good luck with everything, congrats on your pregnancy!!!

Congrats on getting married Brittany, how old are your kids?

Brittany - February 13

Thank you so very much Nerdy Girl!! My son is 2 1/2 and my daughter is 7 months. If anyone has myspace, let me know, I'll add ya as a friend!

Oh how adorable, I want a boy...of course I don't mind at all as long as my baby is healthy but I do know I have always wanted a boy

Brittany - February 13

Hey nerdy girl, I was the SAME way with my first pregnancy, I wanted a boy soooo bad and got one yay!!! And my second I would have been happy either way but deep down I wanted a girl. I'm so blessed! How are you feeling? Do you have morning sickness or anything? Do ya have AIM, we can chat sometime...I love talkin to young mommies, I feel like all of my friends are on different levels than me now that I'm a mom haha. Congrats to you too with a babe on the way! I wanna know if it's a boy or girl!!!!

ConnorsMommy - February 14

hey Brittany.. my myspace page URL is myspace.com/connorsmommy1706 if you want to add me =) .. and my AIM sn is br33says ... but i'm rarely on AIM..

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - February 14

Yeah, thats good...I have morning sickness all day now it seems...I'm so tired of it, and no I don't have AIM, although I wish I did...but yeah. How are the kids doing? I hope good, are you doing good? I have a cold and I hate it.

kammi - February 14

I'm engaged n I'm 18 also I'm 23 weeks 2day

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?