Maternity Clothes-pg117166404820

12 Replies
keyonsmom - February 16

does anyone know where to get cute clothes that are like for younger moms and not all frumpy maternity clothes right now i can still where regular clothes i'm 5 months. I need cute casual tops. Thanks

xoxticiaxox - February 16

Depends where you are lol

keyonsmom - February 16

oh yea duh lol i live in san deigo but if anyone kows some sites that'll work too

freebird - February 16

Target has some cute stuff. Maternity clothes are not as bad as they used to be, Old Navy has some nice stuff too, also try gap. You don't want to spend a ton of $$ because you'll only wear them for a few months

TucsonHelpful - February 16

You could always try not going into the Maternity section at all and just trying bigger sizes in the young women or women's section. Just go into a few different stores and play around with all the different sizes of clothing. Also, what about sun dresses or halter-type tops that tie around the neck and are tight on top but not on the stomach? Places like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Old Navy, Target and Walmart usually have lots of comfy but cute dresses that you could accessorize. Good luck!

TucsonHelpful - February 16

Oops, I just saw that you said cute, casual tops, so ignore my comments about sun dresses :-) Again, just go to your regular stores and play around with all the sizes :-)

xoxticiaxox - February 16

I have not even looked at maternity clothing, I wear strechy pants (stylish ones of course) and a long tank top with a half sweater over it most days...its comfy, stylish, and not maternity clothes (very expensive)

EricaLynn - February 16

I ordered all mine from oldnavy and JC penny. ( i just got pants at jc penny) Old navy has cute stuff that isnt all that exspensive.

babyonboard16 - February 17

try motherhood maternity i think theyre at least OKAY

babyonboard16 - February 17

also i have found that when you do get bigger pj pants are awesome, not neccesarily cute but im 7 months and wear them almost all the time haha

Noodle - February 17

have you tried ebay? you can get some nice things from ebay and at a good price. rmember the clothes on there may have been worn only a couple of times, and are still basically new. read throughly what you are buying so that you dont end up with stuff that is either too big/small or not what you want

AyameLovesXion - February 18

Mimi Maternity. I LOVED that store!

AyameLovesXion - February 18

Forgot to tell you it's SLIGHTLY pricey.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?