My Girlfriend-pg114732591318

3 Replies
CLouD - May 11

ok well me and girlfriend were virgins before we had s_x for the 1st time and its was probly April 22nd i dont realy rember the date but it was around there and it was the last time we have done nething. but last ngiht she noticed that he va___a we swollen and the insides were hard. we used a condom and she is on birth control so i was wondering if someone could please help me, and tell me wats wrong. im realy worried something is wrong with and ive been lookin for almost 2 hours for a site i can get help with. im begging u guys please help me

Jbear - May 11

Where is the swelling? Sometimes when a woman is constipated, or even when she needs to have a bowel movement, you can feel something swollen and solid pressing against the v____a. You would be able to feel it on the part of the v____a closest to her b___t. If it's just that one area that feels firm and swollen, ask her if she's had a bowel movement recently. If there's swelling in more areas than that, she should see her doctor. There are some glands that can become blocked and swell. If that was the case, it wasn't caused by s_x...you didn't hurt her...it's just something that happens to some women sometimes.

CLouD - May 11

how did her glands get swollen. like is it something i did or just happen for no reason. and once i talk to her again i will find out where the swelling is taking place.

kayla_shauntel_05 - May 13

She needs to go to a doctor. Odds are she is not pregnant but she may have had an allergic reaction to the condom. Also, some girls just swell after having s_x for the first time. I did.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?