Need Help Please-pg115262930718

6 Replies
Loving_chick - July 11

im about two months and showing should i not lay on my back and should i stop walking and running in hot weather ?

hattie - July 11

just do what is comfortable for you, theres loads of things people will advise you not to do whilst pregnant but you know your own body! If its uncomfortable to run then dont! Same with lyin on your back

PrincessesMom - July 11

When you are uncomfortable laying on your tummy, then it is time to find a new position, but your baby is still very small and protected by the fluid surrounding him/her. I would suggest figuring out a comfortable side position because as the baby gets larger you won't be able to lay on your back. As the baby gets larger it will hinder you blood circulation when you lay on your back. I am a tummy sleeper too and when I am pregnant I hike one knee up and put a pillow under one side of my chest to prop me into a 45 degree angle. Good luck!

Loving_chick - July 11

yea because when i lay on my back it is uncomfortable and also its hard for me too get up . i love walking . im just ereally excited about the baby even though im onkly sixteen but i am allready married . so yea

oxocrazybabiioxo - July 11

gurl they say its good to walk anytime during pregnancy just to carry a bottle of ice cold water.... awwww how old r u.. oo yeh lay on ur side n back dnt lay on ur belly

Emma2 - July 11

Lay on your side...walk...jog....drink water...stay out of the sun for long periods of time....you need exercise..bottom line like all the toher ladies have said...do whatever is comfortable for you..but please dont think that you have to stop living...

Loving_chick - July 11

im 16 and i just dont want anyting to happen to my baby ! i realy dont mean to worry so much .

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?