Need Some Help-pg117349877387

2 Replies
meagan1227 - March 9

My last period was on feb 9th, i am on yasmin birth control and this is the week that i am supposed to have my period. so that makes 2 more days left for me to start, because i start the pills again sunday. i think i am just stressing, because i am just one day late. i have a 15 month old son now, i do not need another baby. i took my pills every night at the same time. what do you all think? am i just worrying to much?

Grandpa Viv - March 9

Google yasmin side effects to read up on what you are taking. Menstrual irregularity is one of the many possibilities. As long as you have been taking the pills regularly, the chance of pregnancy is very small. You quote no early preg signs other than a late period. Take a Dollar Store home preg test before starting the next active pills, just to be sure. Good luck!

meagan1227 - March 9

grandpa viv, i have been on yasmin pills since feb 2006, and i have always gotten my period somewhere along in that week of when i am supposed too. i am just so scared right now and getting stressed out, and i know stressing can delay ur period

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?