Need To Know-pg109750539668

1 Replies
m - October 11

okay well me and my boyfriend have been trying for awhile now and my period usually comes about every two months.and usually before it comes on my brest will be sore and when it do i'll have cramps.but this time it came it was late. i wasnt having any cramps nither was my brest sore. it stayed on for 4 days. the first two days it was very light so light that i only needed one pantyliner.the next morning it was a little more blood then it went back to being light and is going away. i have notice brown discharge

Viv - October 12

It's difficult to tell what is going on with such irregular periods. You could get pregnant 'most any time. The light period you decribe might be implantation spotting, but since you do not describe any other symptoms of early pregnancy, it's not likely. Brown means older blood. I wonder if that could just be a delayed menstruation. You sound kinda young. It would be better for you and for your baby if you would wait ten years. Seems like a long time, but it will make a world of difference to the life chances for both of you. Double up on protection and stay away from the fertile window. Lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?