Need To Know-pg121561359952

11 Replies
falsehope1991 - July 9

hi um i was woundering i have been having some twitching in my stomach ,sore nipples, gainning weight,increase of appitight, and constanly needing to pee is it a possibility for me to be pregnant?

lunamoo - July 9

What kind of question is this? If you are male and have never had s_x then you are not pregnant. If you are female and have had s_x (even protected) then YES you can be pregnant. Do you REALLY want to know if you are pregnant?!? TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

amanda17 - July 9

Yeah there's a possibility. It sounds like you are pretty far along too. At least 16 weeks I'd say. More likely 18 or 19 though. Take a test.

angelmonkey - July 9

what i have all thoses symtoms amanda and im only 8 weeks lol, well so i think i have a noticable bump so my doc is sending me for a dating scan as i,ve put on 10lbs now! false hope the biggest give away is if you have missed a period?

kimberly - July 9

Those are all signs of pregnancy but they are also signs of pms or a hormonal imbalance. The twitching isn't a pms sign but it could be gas and not fetal movement. Take a test!

amanda17 - July 9

angel you're already feeling twitching? That would be the baby moving, it's way to early for that. Maybe you're farther along than you think.

angelmonkey - July 9

well im pretty sure im not as 1. when i had my beta blood done at 9dpo it was 24 which was just about a positive and i used opk,s the month i conceived and ovulated but i really dont know im getting so big! i spoke to my doc about the twitching and he said it could be gas as i usually get it on my left side and your intenstines or summit or other sits on that side? the only other thing i can think of is twins lol, most people say your just bloted but im so not i look about 4months when im not bloated and about 5months when i am bloated lol, but i have my scan when the midwife rings so we,l see

amanda17 - July 9

You might just have a huge baby? Haha. Are you eating a lot more? Because you could just be gaining regular weight too. A lot of babies measure about two weeks ahead but that would still pretty early to be showing. Everyone is different though. Like I said I didn't show until 6 months and I just looked a little chubby. I remember when I was a week away from being 8 months and this lady was making conversation with me in the restroom asking if I was pregnant and how far along I was. When I told her I was almost 8 months she got this shocked look on her face and said "I looked that big when I was three months!!"

AddysMummy - July 9

Take a pregnancy test already. We can't tell you much of anything otherwise/

durante baby - July 9

Haha amanda, when I was pregnant with #1, I was so small that you couldnt even tell I was pregnant till my 9th month, before that I just looked a litte chunky...I use to hate it when I would tell random women that I was pregnant because when I told then how far along I was, and the looks they would give. I felt so bad!!Like I was rubbing it in their face trying to make them feel bad or something.... I remember with #1 being at the maternity store. I had tons of maternity clothes IO NEVER wore. The woman that worked there was pregnant she was HUGE I mean abnormally big, she was commenting how tiny I was for how far along i am, and trying to make her feel better I said "well Dont worry because you will have you LO in your arms and will be heading back down to size any day now, while I still have several weeks to go"......She didnt say anything then, but it came up in convo. later that she was WAY behind me in her pregnancy........I felt so bad afterwards I never went back to that store because I was so ashamed!...but I guess its okay cause with #2 I was like a freaken house!

amanda17 - July 10

dun dun dun daaaa. Hahaha, the dreaded maternity clothes! Good luck finding anything remotely cute. When i was pregnant I went to every maternity store I could find. Only ONE had cute clothes but they were really expensive, like 50 bucks for a regular cotton tank top. So basically I just went to old navy and bought a pair of jeans that made me look soooo fat, then I just bought shirts that were several sizes too large. I bought lots of long and stretchy shirts, and one size fits all shirts... then a lot of lose fitting dresses. I only wore maternity shirts toward the end of my pregnancy and they didn't even fit because I was too big. I hate to think what it's like for women with multiples to find some clothes haha.

angelmonkey - July 10

materninity cloths aren,t to bad here they have them in most shops and there quite nice

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?