New To Site-pg114436636618

2 Replies
EricaLynn - April 6

Hey Im new to this site. I just wanted to say hi and to ask a question or two. Actually I want to hear some stories. I want to have a baby and I am trying to get pregnant. My boyfriend and I have s_x almost every day, espicialy on my fertile days. I hear alot of stories of people trying to get pregnant for a long long time. I know almost all couples get pregnant in the first year but they say to try and relax because it makes your chances higher, so I just wanted to hear some stories of girls who got pregnant early on in trying, so I know there is a chance. Anyones stories would be great though, even if it did take a long time for you. Thanks!

EricaG - April 6

Hi, I was 18 when I got pregnant. My husband and I got pregnant the very first time we tried to concieve. I wanted a baby since we got married 4 months before that but we waited until we were financially secure (he's an electrical engineer and makes $54,000 a year) and I could be a stay at home mom. I'm 5 months pregnant now and although I wouldn't trade this little girl for anything, sometimes I wish I would have waited a little longer. You see, we planned it so that the baby would be due after we had been married for a year. That way we had a year to be married and go out to movies and have fun before the baby came and we had to be devoted to her... I thought I had time. It's not how it worked out though. Since I got pregnant I was very very sick all day, all night. I lost 15 lbs and became very depressed. I had to quit work and was pretty much bed ridden. I finally got on some medicine which helped the nausea but drugged me to the point where I was like a zombie At 10 weeks pregnant I started having very bad pains in my chest, under my arms and in my back lasting for up to 6 hours. Just recently they found out I have gallstones (which pregnancy can cause). I have been having gallbladder attacks which if you can't imagine how painful they are, a lot of people say they are as bad as being in labor. Now I am on a very low fat diet to try to keep the attacks away until I have my baby. If I can't then I'll have to have have surgery while I'm pregnant to take my gallbladder out and put my baby at risk. So now I'm stuck on a low fat diet- no ice cream for me this summer, lol. Boy,t his pregnancy isn't what I thought it would be. If my husband and I weren't so in love then it would put a huge strain on our relationship. All I can say is make sure you have a good strong relationship with your partner before you get pregnant because hormones and sickness can cause some men to leave. If you read some on the posts on the "help for new dad's" thing, there are a lot that are along the lines of "my girlfriend is being a b___h, I'm thinking about leaving her if she doesn't start to be nicer". It's so sad. Anyway, I thought I'd give you some insight as to what pregnancy can be like so that you can make an educated decision if you really want to get pregnant. When I thought of getting pregnant it was a a very romantic idea in my head. I imagined being big and happy and everyone smiling at me and things being wonderful. In reality my emotions and body have been through hell and back. Think about this long and hard sweeetie. It only took me one try and even though I love my baby I wish I would have waited and had more time to just be with my husband. I thought I would have the time during my pregnancy but I don't. good luck :o)

EricaLynn - April 6

Thank you for responding, I totally agree with thinking long and hard about this. I am a very emotional person and my boyfriend puts up with ALOT. I am very much in love with him and dont see myself ever being away from him. With that said i would also like to say that I have wanted to have a baby for a long time (2years). I am so happy now with my boyfriend, we have talked about it and both love the idea. We have talked alot about it, and feel we are ready.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?