PAINS -pg117373972939

4 Replies
abriamiacadia - March 12

O gawd. I ate a hot pocket. And after I ate it I started getting HORRIBLE pains in my stomach. I had to lay down and i just kept getting pains. Im not bleeding, but they are like in one side and at the top of my stomach. And myback is hurting soo much I can barely sit up straight. Serious? or is the baby just growing?

KaseyA - March 12

maybe the hot pocket didn't sit well in your tummy. I get really bad heartburn with those d__n things

mspregnant 17 - March 13

I don't think its nothing too serious it happens to me when i eat too it's just one of the really annoying parts of being pregnant!

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - March 13

What kind of hot pocket? I'm just asking because if it was pepporoni maybe you should stay away from spicy (they may not taste spicy but they are considered a spicy food) foods because it may be your bodies and the babies way of letting you know that it doesn't settle well and can effect you in a painful way, and yes as mentioned its an annoying part of being pregnant

abriamiacadia - March 13

a ham and cheese one, and ...thanks lol now i know not to eat a whole package of peporonni lol.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?