Parents -pg110591713849

2 Replies
Cidni - January 16

Hello everyone. I am Cidni. I am 19 and i found out on the second of january that i am pregnant. My boyfriend knows as he was there when i tested. And I told my aunt. She Keeps what i tell her to herself. I just dont quite know how to tell my parents, or his. We are keeping the baby, i dont believe in abortion. and are not getting married, but are staying together. I have no insurance, and i am worried that my family wont be supportive. can anyone lend some advice on how to tell my family and his? as well as some information on insurance and stuff.

tara - January 16

I would not be able to help you with insurance as I don't live in the US. But as far as telling your parents goes there is the come out and just say it way...are you closer to your mom or dad? I find it easier to talk to one over the other so that they are not arguing with me at the same time and one can tell the other later. The other thing you can do is just leave clues around the house, or your room. (this woudl be my personal preference) that way they will come to you instead of you going to them. You can leave a pregnancy web site open on the computer...or a pregnancy book, or a test some where they will find. Good luck

concerned mother - January 16

Hi cidni, I was the same age as you when I had my first child, and I was in the same situation, I was scared to death to tell my parents, but I decided to tell them by writting them a letter, and went away for a couple of days, so we all had time to get used to it and calm down. When I got home, they told me that they were disappointed, but it was my choice as to what I wanted to do! I had the baby, and havent looked back, he is now a gorgeous 10 year old. at the end of the day cidni, it is all of your choice, dont let people talk you into things that you dont agree with. take care sweety, and good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?