Period-pg112763237618

2 Replies
Becky. - September 25

is it cool to have s_x while your on your rag? or is it better to wait? thats the good's and bad's to either side?

azza - September 25

hey becky, I think its completely up to you. Its just a totally personal thing, and its about what you feel comfortable with. As far as getting pregnant, you do have a smaller chance when you are on your period, though as its still possible, you should definately still use protection. I have a few friends who dislike having s_x on their periods, say its just gross. As far as me, I love it! It is a little messier though, so u might want to put down a towel or something before hand. I have the best orgasms ever when Im on my period,Its awesome! Really its just up to u and the guy xx good luck

... - September 25

I agree with azza. It is up to you. But I have done it before also. Very recently as a matter of fact - for the first time! I wasn't keen on it 'cause I knew it would be messy and I felt embarra__sed about it in front of my boyfriend. But he was so up for doing it while I had my period. So I guess its okay. Just like what azza and I said, it is messy!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?