Please Answer -pg111093081318

6 Replies
Tiffany - March 15

Hi i'm 15 years old and i know how stupid of me it is ad please don't tell me of how much of a mistake it is just help me out. my boyfriend c_memd in me 4 times... he did once and every other time and one day before i got my period... i got my period but i had symptons before i got it and my br___ts are still tender and hurting and i've been peeing a lot and headaches like crazy, help me out please....could i still be pregnant possibly with my period here?? I know it's my period for sure but could i be pregnant since it was a day before i got my period that he c_mmed in me too? Thanks e-mail me at [email protected] THanks!! - tiff

Grandpa Viv - March 15

Tiff, you aren't likely to get pregnant from s_x the day before your period. You may be pregnant from s_x a couple of weeks earlier. If you are pregnant, that was not a true period you got. Was it shorter and lighter? See if you can get your hands on a home test Friday. Your school nurse or guidance counsleor will have one. Use it first pee Saturday morning. Good luck!

Tiff - March 16

would my guidance counselour tell my parents??

Grandpa Viv - March 16

I'm pretty sure your guidance counselor would keep it to herself. You can ask that question of some of the other girls who have traveled this road at school.

alicia - March 16

my mom had her period up until she was 7 months with me....so it is possible the only thing i can think of is to get a test

T i f f - March 17

THanks!!

Reba - March 17

not likely. Women are only fertile a few days a month...by the time you had s_x the egg would have already been dead or badly deteriorated...does it mean you couldn't possibly be pg...no just highly unlikely.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?