Please Give Me Some Advice -pg115147279518

18 Replies
justanobody - June 28

Hey, I have some questions for you people out there that answer these sort of things, my question and concerns are that, im 18 years old, I've just had my period either june 11/ to 14, can't remember what day exactly, but the point is, I had s_xual intercourse both oral and what not..on june 24/06, the first minute or so was without a condom..then after that we used a condom about 2 minutes later, i wanted him to stop because he was going so rough then he just put a condom on and kept going even though i said stop it..and now I've been getting white sticky discharge and sometimes my vigina aches..and ive been getting some stomach pains, lower stomach pains, and back pains..I dont know if i could be pregnant or not, maybe i have an std, im just wondering..so if anyone could give me some feed back/advice/replies,..thx..

Kelly K1187 - June 28

wow after reading that...u shouldnt have s_x with that guy anymore...if you tell him to stop and he doesnt....thats horrbile

ConnorsMommy - June 28

i don't think you would be pregnant cuz you would've ovulated around the 28th. but DONT rule it out... it could be a possibilty. if i were you, i would visit an ob/gyn just to make sure you dont have an STD or something worse.

sophandbob - June 28

It does sound morelike an std than pregnancy.You def need to get yourself check over by a dr or someone.

PrincessesMom - June 28

Honey, you were raped. I know that you consented in the beginning, but the moment you said stop it turned into rape. Anyone who hurts you and doesn't care is someone that you don't want to be with. Please don't give him the chance again, it could be even worse next time. I agree that you need to be checked for an STD, but it is also a good idea to have doc_mentation of the ordeal you went through. I'm not saying that you have to turn him in, but there may be things that come up in the future that you will want proof for. The easiest and most anonymous way to do both is to go to Planned Parenthood. They can check you for STDs, doc_ment the abuse, and keep it on file without anyone else finding out. Please be seen ASAP! I don't mean to be preachy, I just really do care about you and don't want you to be hurt anymore!

Justanobody - June 28

thanks for those of you who have answered..I'm still having the discharge i its almost like im ovalation its been 4 days i've had this white stuff..my uterus,lower stomach seem to be.. aching more..anyways..i dont know..thx anyways

justanobody - June 28

Thx Princess, I've been trying to avoid the rape part, its been so stuck in my head for the past couple days, I haven't talked to him lately, ever since that night, it just p__ses me off...but thx..

PrincessesMom - June 28

This is hopefully just a learning experience for you and doesn't cause you any lasting damage, but rough s_x can really damage your organs. If your uterus or cervix were damaged you could have trouble having children down the road. I hope that you can find the strength within to get past this, but you might need to talk to someone. I was in a fairly similar situation (I wasn't hurt physically.) and was so confused, scared, humiliated, and felt so guilty that I fell into a horrible marriage with the first guy who came along. Don't let this snowball into a life of pain. I am divorced now and remarried to the most wonderful man in the world. All you have to do is make sure that you are physically and mentally healthy, listen to your inner voice that tells you what is right for you, and live the life you were meant to live! Keep in touch, I would really like to know how you are doing.

Grandpa Viv - June 29

Hmm! Signs like that starting less than 5 days after the incident are more likely STD. What history do you have on this guy? It sounds like he is in to casual encounters, in which case STD is quite likely. If you mixed a___l and v____al you might have infected yourself. You need to visit the Health Department, Planned Parenthood (1-800-230-PLAN) or your doc for a check-up right soon. Good luck!

PrincessesMom - July 2

I would love to know how you are doing. Have you been able to get the courage up to see a Dr.? I'm thinking about you and wish you the best!

PrincessesMom - July 6

Are you there?

PrincessesMom - July 10

I would love to hear how you are doing. My prayers are with you!

lilmomma88 - July 10

I hope this girls ok...

PrincessesMom - July 11

Me too! I wish I had another way to check on her and let her know that she is not "justanobody", we really do care and want to support her.

lilmomma88 - July 11

I know..this makes me a little nervous that she is not responding...and she was talking about being raped... ???? Girl if your there please let us know your alright

PrincessesMom - July 13

I just want you to know that no one looks down on you. If you ended up having an STD, it wasn't you fault. We would like to be there for you.

PrincessesMom - July 20

Still thinking about you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?