Please Help-pg110685019228

4 Replies
katie - January 27

im 16, ive never had s_x, but ive come very close to, i dont know if my boyfriend came near me but im two weeks late and very scared please help

Kimi - January 27

you need to take a home pregnancy test and if you dont have the money for one call a planned perenthood or something of the sort. it is possible yet rare to get pregnant that way but it does happen. just take a test. best of luck and i love to hear the results.

katie - January 27

thank you so much kimi im so scared, ive always stopped myself from having s_x because i know im not ready for the responsiblilties of a child. im sat here in tears because im scared, the fact that ive always been so careful about it and this goes and happens. i know it doesant help that im worrying about it, because ive been told that can hold your period back but i think ill go buy a test tommorow, do you have any advice on which make? x

katie - January 28

just to let you know kimi, the test came out negative thank goodness, thank you for all your help youve saved my life :) xx

Kimi - January 28

no problem im glad to hear that i helped you and im glad to hear that you are happy with the results just be more careful for now on

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?