Please Help -pg110712143934

10 Replies
Girlie - January 30

i think im pregnant but i dont know! Please help. im only 12!

Jessica - January 30

Look here me, I'm sick of reading your insulting posts. We all make mistakes in life and you can't change the past. We need to help her, tell her what her are choices are. Help look after the baby if she decides to have it. Comfort if it all gets to much for her. And gently tell her why she shouldn't be have s_x at such a young age. I for one under stand how she feels, as I was pregnant at 14. Not that you would understand.

me - January 30

Well Jessica since u acted like a retard when u were 14 im sure ur parents described to u that ur mistake is costing Tax payers money that THEY earned. NOT U! So when ur parents and other working peopel get their pay checks and see that ur stupid a__s took more that half of it away from them beacuse u got pregnant and couldnt afford to look after it...tell me, is that not being a retard. It is little girls like u that are not educated enough to prevent pregnancy beacuse ur still in elementary or middle school. If u cant deal with what can happen when u have s_x...u shouldnt be having s_x in the first place. Jessica...ur probably on welfare so im sure u have no idea what it is like for me to give my money to u considering u never get a pay check that u earned. I'm sure ur baby is going to be really proud of u when they find out that "Mommy had to live with her parents beacuse she was still in elementary school when she had u and couldnt afford to be on her own. And that mommy had to take money from other people beacuse she was too young to make enough money to support you"

Jessica - January 30

Girlie, if you think you are pregnant take a pregnancy test (only after you have missed a period though). If you are pregnant tell your parents straight away. Get then in the room that you feel most comfortable in and have them sit down. Take a deep breath and tell them that your pregnant. It's better you tell them earlier that later. You will have to go to the doctor to see if your body can handle a baby a such a young age. If your body can't you'll have to have an abortion because you are putting both yourself and the baby at risk. If your body can handle it you have three options. You can keep and raise the baby yourself. You could still have an abortion anyway. Or you could have to baby and give it away for adoption. If your body is okay to carry a baby but you don't want to keep it you should look into both adoption and abortion deeply. It is your choice to make. Not your parents for anyone elses. We all know that been pregnant at a young age is hard, and we are here to help. If you choose to still s_xualy active after this always use condoms and is you can other types of birth control with it. Although I do not recomend you having s_x at such a young age. Your body isn't ready yet. But it isn't my choice to make. It's yours. If you would like to talk to me you can e-mail me at [[email protected]]. Hope I helped.

me - January 30

For your information me I droped out of school when I was 15 so I could leave home and get a job. I'm not on welfare and do not live with my parents. I live with my 20 year old boyfriend who is helping me raise Kirsteen (who is now three). He is the father of my child and we are getting married in two months time (as if you are over 16 and have your parents permission you can get married early). When Kirsteen starts school I'm planning to start tafe so I can get a better job.

Jessica - January 30

Sorry me, to above post is mine. I mean to type my name but I wrote your's instead because I was so angry.

me - January 30

Jessica...i get what ur saying but 12 yrs old. Thats just wrong...i mean this girl probably juz started her period. She probably hasn't developed properly and she may be pregnant. Tell me...if this was ur 12 yr old daughter wouldnt u be asking ur sefl y is she having s_x at 12?

Jessica - January 30

{{{Although I do not recomend you having s_x at such a young age.}}} I think that she shouldn't be having s_x at 12. I mean when I was twevle I was more interested in Harry Potter then I was in boys. But she isn't my child and it's up to her parents to talk to her about it. If choose to continue having s_x it's her problem.

Jessica - January 30

Although I can't say much. I was pregnant at 14. My mother at 15. My grandma at 16. And my aunty at 13. I guess it runs in the family...

me - January 30

i totally agree...i lost my virginity when i was 14. I dont like saying that but i did it to make the guy happy...even though he was a total a__s who juz used me for that (i should have listened to my mother). I do not belive in abortion and im sure it is extreamly hard to have a baby then give it to someone else. But where i used to live girls who were 11 yrs old had kids. These girls dropped out of school and are now living on reserves with their parents. It juz upsets me beacuse they were all on wlefare and i cashed their checks and seen the deduction on mine. i juz think girls that age should be more concerned with their girl friends than having s_x

Jessica - January 30

Your female!!! Wow!!! I agree about the little girl been more worried about friends not s_x though. Gtg...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?