Please Help -pg112046808218

3 Replies
grace - July 4

i am 14 n i got myself in2 a mess...i used contreception and was careful but as i was leaving the guys house he told me if i didnt get an abortion then he wud h8 me. i dont care about his opinion because i wudnt do tht eva...i wudnt destroy a life but im thinking of my own too,,.and if ther are any 14 yr olds or 15 who have had babies can u plz tell me how it went and any regrets? i did not seek a baby it just happened...plz dont tell me im a bad person because im desperate for support thank u all x x email me [email protected] p.s any other advice wud b nice 2!! i need all th opinions i can get!! i wna no ther r others out ther lyk me in these situations x x p.p.s o and i am not a s___t or s_x seeker i was very upset wen i had s_x and he treated me wel at th tym...i no beta now. i wnt ppl 2 no wat they get themselves in2 b4 they start havn s_x...ther r consequences!!

asdf - July 4

Firstly, you might want to type in a comprehendable manner. Secondly, why not try for an open adoption if you don't agree with abortion?

Audrey - July 4

Grace- It was smart of you to use contraception. If you are s_xually active make sure you continue to use your birth control properly (pills or condoms, preferably both). You have to do what you believe is best for you and your future. Nobody can make that decision for you, least of all the guy you had s_x with, who sounds like a complete jerk. Best wishes!

hidden - July 4

you never say your pregnant so are you sure you are pregnant?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?