Please Help -pg117190062030

5 Replies
angelmyu - February 19

Hi. I am really confused right now. I take the pill and my boyfriend and I use condoms everytime we have s_x. However, starting sunday my stomach has been uncomfortable. Last night I couldn't sleep because my stomach hurt so much and even my back is a little sore. I'm pretty sure none of the condoms broke, but this is scaring me. I'm just in large amounts of pain. I will also mention that I had my period a week ago

freebird - February 19

If you're on the pill, use condoms and had a period a week ago I'd say you're most likely not pregnant. You could have an ovarian cyst if you're having abd. pain and your back hurts. You should see your OBGYN asap for an exam. Good luck!

rebeccamc - February 19

you may have an infection,possibly a urinary tract infection,go see your gp and let them check your urine,i dont think your pregnant sweetheart

angelmyu - February 19

Thank you so much! I've just been getting nausiated and feeling bad. Maybe I'm making it feel worse. I will go see someone today. I appreciated your help. You've really calmed me down ^^

Rosie_Waldron_91 - February 19

well if you are worried about being pregnant then take a test. but i doubt you are pregnant though if you have been using contraception. i think that you should see your OBGYN or gp to get checked out

babyonboard16 - February 20

you are more than likely NOT pregnant, talk to the doctors we'[re not them

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?