PLEASE HELP -pg110799601418

3 Replies
Em - February 9

I am only 15 years old and i don't know for sure if i'm pregnant!!! if i am i would be 10 weeks along. i have almost all of the symptoms!!! i have taken 2 hpt and both were negative but could i still be pregnant? i haven't had a normal peroid but i have had bleeding!!! for more than one day at a time but it was very light. am i having a misscarrage? i don't know and i'm so worried!!! please help!!

hi! - February 9

You may want to see a doctor....... some times periods come and go, so probably don't panick. I doubt if you are having a miscarriage.... I had one. Ummm if you want to ask me any questions, or let me know how it goes, I could be some help. I've been there done it..... bought the t-shirt *smile*. My e-mail is [email protected] You really should see a doctor.

Hilary - February 9

Light period, is NOT a sign of miscarriage. You took two tests I highly doubt you are pregnant.

Grandpa Viv - February 9

Different opinions here, which is what makes the forum interesting. I focus on your statment that you have all the symptoms. Light bleeding at period time occurs in 25% of all pregnancies during the first trimester. You could run another hpt, but I think enough time has gone by that you should get the situation checked out. Call your Health Department clinic or the nearest Planned Parenthood at 1-800-230-PLAN and make an appointment. They are confidential. Your only problem might be transportation. Confide in your school guidance counselor. She is trained to help in these situations.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?