Please Help -pg120025691368

3 Replies
coltsgirlx18 - January 13

I am a 17 year old girl and I am still a virgin. My period has been irregular ever since i got it when I was 12. The last time i got my period was in october of 2007, and i have yet to get it since. it seems that i still get the whole PMS deal, but not the actual period. In the past week or so I've had weird stomach pain, and a white creamy milky discharge. I haven't had s_x, but I do have a boyfriend of almost a year and we have touched eachother and such and i've always been careful about that too. Could I be pregnant? or am i just freaking out over nothing?

ChattyKathy - January 13

You're freaking out over nothing. You cannot get pregnant from what you are doing. You should see a doctor, though, and find out whats going on with those periods. At your age, your cycles should be close to regular.

kay101 - January 13

I would talk to your mom about seeing a doctor. Explain to her that you've never had s_x, but haven't had your period in 4 months. It's normal to miss a cycle every once in a while, but not for that long. Have you lost a lot of weight recently or not been eating well? Perhaps you took on a new sport at school and it's taking a physical toll on your body? You may want to consider getting on birth control to help regulate your cycle, whether you plan on having s_x or not.

coltsgirlx18 - January 13

okay thank you, i've talked to my mother and we made an appt. this week for me to see a doctor.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?