PLEASE HELP -pg109971558137

3 Replies
Jen - November 5

me and my boyfriend had s_x on the 28th 29th and the 31st of oct and he came in me each time on the 31st he came in me twice that day and on nov 4th in came in me again is there a good chance i am pregnant?

carina - November 5

im so sorry to hear that but your most likely to be pregnant. I mean c_mmin in you more then 5 times may be a good chance your pregnant. You should always use condoms for being safe and so you dont become pregnant. I understand alot though because i know when your about to have s_x you dont really think about the consequences and you just do it and right after you do it is when you mostly think bout the consequences. Take a pregnancy test in 2 weeks and check if your pregnant. and if your not..WEAR A CONDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep me posted -- carina

Jen - November 5

i am 19 about 2 be 20 me and him have been together for 5 years and i want to get pregnant but everyone keeps tellin me since i want to get pregnant i am most likey not pregnant and me and him really want a baby so thats why we didnt wear a condom

KM - November 6

depends on when the first day of your last period was. If you have a regular 28 day cycle, count 14 days from this day. You would be most likely ovulating around this time, and most likely to get pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?