PLEASE HELP ME-pg113243104018

3 Replies
** - November 19

its not a pregnancy question but i need someone to talk to im having problems with my boyfriend i dont know what to dosometimes i feel like he does whatever he wants with me hbut i still take it for some reason i still kiss his ass and he blames it on but i dont do anything wrong i just call him to see what hes doing and he atarts giving me his att_tude and when i ask him why hes doing it he tells me hes not and he clicks on me and i call him back cuz i feel that i shouldnt stay quiet then he says that i bug and i sometimes annoy him and that i need to grow up i know that there are guys who would treat me better but i just dont want to be with them I HATE THAT IM SO WEAK i start crying like i am right now and im tired of it

idiot - November 19

by the way, he does not respect you because you do not respect yourself, once you show him you respect yourself and you put up with his bull..he will either leave because he is a punk or he will be a man and treat you better...sorry to call you an idiot, but it is sooo obvious what kind of person he is...

to whoever - November 19

girl, u r probably scared of not having anyone, but being alone can't be as bad as having someone make you hurt and miserable all the time...i think you should dump him period.

WTF - November 30

WTF WTF WTF???? Why is your post sooooo long?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?