Please Help Me -pg114684277818

5 Replies
xXxLucyxXx - May 5

I am Late, my boyfriend has fingered me and i don't know if that could of got me pregnant? i'm only just 14 and i don't know what to do i want to do a test but i am really embarassed about going to get one and i don't have the money for it ,do hospitals do a free one for young people, and if i am pregnant would they let me have an abortion at this age without telling my parents? Also is it possible just to miss a period from like stress cause i have heard that it is quite common for that to happen in magazines such as bliss. i have heard that sperm only lives for a couple of seconds a outside the body/in the air is this true? i am really confused please help me!!

corinne - May 5

did you guys have s_x or did he just finger you I don't get it. Because you so young still your periods still may be irregular seeing how your body is still growing.

MelissaP - May 5

If your boyfriend ONLY fingered you, then you should have no worries of pregnancy. If he brought his p___s anywhere near your v____a, then that is another issue. Anytime that happens, there is a chance of pregnancy. It is my belief that sperm lives outside the body, but only until it dries. Once it is dry, the chance is zero to none for pregnancy. protect yourself anytime you engage in a s_xual act sweetie. Maybe it's time to start thinking abut the pill...and alwasy make sure he is wearing a condom(for protection against std's) as well as pregnancy. You don't want to be another statistic. Also, Corrine is right. You are young and your body is still maturing so your periods willbe irregular at this time in life. Stress also plays a part in delaying your cycle. I wuold take a test just to be sure. you can go to a planned parenthood in your area or qa county clinic. Take care sweetie and ALWAYS protect yourself !!

xXxLucyxXx - May 5

thanks alot yes he only fingered me and i it would only be my 6th period so i guess it could be them just being irregular i really hope so, do you know if hospitals do planned parent hood or not or should i just buy one cause i don't know of any places in my area? i am pretty sure that it woudl have dried but any other information would be helpful you guys have helped a lot though and i am very grateful

corinne - May 5

You can not get pregnant through 4 play. It is impossible. To conceive you need sperm. There is no need to even test.

Grandpa Viv - May 5

Agreed it is highly unlikely you are pregnant. Phone 1-800-230-PLAN for the nearest Planned Parenthood clinic when the time comes that you need their services, especially advice on contraception. Please make it clear to your boyfriend that before you get carried away and have real s_x, he is to get brand new condoms and read up on how to use them properly. It would also be good if you had v____al spermicide for backup protection, and the week of your fertile window (Days 8-16 of a 28 day cycle) you should avoid temptation completely. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?