Please Help Me -pg117175856648

30 Replies
shorty8220 - February 17

Okay, so my boyfriend and I tried having s_x on superbowl sunday. We used a condom and I think there was spermicide on the condom... but the thing is, his p__s never actually went inside of me... I haven't gotten a pregnancy test yet, and I really don't want to be pregnant. I have some symptoms of pregnancy but I can't tell if it's from pregnancy or from a cold because I have stuffy noses, sneezes and coughs..... is there any way that i could be pregnant?? please help me.

babyonboard16 - February 17

You cannot be pregnant unless you had s_x, please educate yourself before having s_x, because you seem to know nothing.

xoxticiaxox - February 17

Well acctually, you can be pregnant if you have never had s_x...its just rare...if its on his finger...and he fingers u then there is a SMALLL chance....if the condom never went in you...there is no chance...sperm and spermicide are 2 different things...one kills sperm cells, and the other is sperm??

shorty8220 - February 17

yes, i know spermicide and sperm are diff things, so i was just reallllly confused b/c i have like most of the symptoms of pregnancy but i dont know, cuz it didnt go in but it was close lol and i do know things about s_x.

abriamiacadia - February 17

..well let me just tell you now.... stuffy noses and the sneezies and coughs are NOT symptoms...Horrible hurting cramps ...now..thats a good symptom... the kinda cramp thats not menstral and hurts to move... do ya got that? lol

shorty8220 - February 17

lol yeah, i DEFF know that stuffy noses blah blah blah are NOT pregnancy symptoms lol, thats why im wondering if im just like, messing them up with symptoms of a flu or something.. yeah my sides ache and theres like a really weird feelin in my stomach, like a little below the belly b___ton idk how to describe it lol...

Take a test hun of your really worried, but if there was no penetration, then your most likely not pregnant. Good Luck

shorty8220 - February 17

Okay, thank you so much! lol its kinda scary to think that you might be and your probably not ready to be a parent lol, but thank you!!!!!!

lol your telling me...Im 32 weeks and still not ready....but I dont think your preg...tummy wierdness may be from the flu aswell...or something you ate...I dunno bodies are friggen weirdddd!

shorty8220 - February 17

yeah im hopin its the flu haha. 32? thats exciting!! lol do you know if its a boy or a girl??

Oh its far from exciting lol....more nerve racking...but yes I do she is a she lol and Im going to name her Bianca....

shorty8220 - February 17

I love that name! theres like a lot of different views to look at pregnancy!! lol people are like, omg im so happy for you.. and your like, shut up this is scary lol or omg i know lol im sure everything will be okay!! and Aaahh good luck! lol

lol thank you, and good luck in not being preg....if your not...I swear wait till your like 40 to have one....being pregnant sucks...all these people are like OMGOOOOOOOD,,,,I LOVEEEE being pregnant...Im like...what crack does ur doc have you on...because Im in pain, cant sleep, getting kicked in BAD places...and cant eat anythign without getting sick....whats good about that??? lol!

shorty8220 - February 17

Hahaha, believe me, i plan on like getting pregnant wayy later! lol its really sad, a lot of people in my highschool either know someone thats pregnant, know someone that has a kid, or is that pregnant person with a kid or somehting lol... its crazy!!!

I know what you mean...I found out 2 of my friends were pregnant...and then Im like haha not me...never....2 weeks later Im pregnant....its way weird too because I was on the pill AND used a condom everytime...god hates me!

Yeah it is...Oh well...the bright side...Im gonna have a lil girl...and she better sleep at night after all thise c___p Im going through lol! Its bad when babys die...not cool at all! How old are you if ya dont mind me asking?

shorty8220 - February 17

15, what about you?? lol yeahh i'd hate to go through all of that and then what you get in return is a crying girl every night lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?