Please Help Me -pg110877358718

7 Replies
sophie - February 18

i'm pregnant with my first baby and my boyfriend broke up with me bc of it. he wanted an abortion and i was confused so i told him i'd go through with it. i lied and said i had it booked for this morning at 10am and he called me a little while ago to see if i'm ok. i told him i couldn't talk and i'd call him back but i can't he's going to kill me when he knows i didn't have an abortion! what can i do =(

Rachel* - February 18

It is good that you didn't have an abortion. You need to talk with him and let him know what you want to do. Be honest with him and lay it out for him. Explain how you feel and what your emotions are like right now. Do not worry about it if he leaves. You can make it on your own. Good luck!

sophie - February 18

hi rachel. i never wanted an abortion to begin with! i was so wrapped up in how he felt about things i just agreed to everything he said but had no intention of killing my baby. i feel that's wrong. i'm scared to tell him not bc he might leave, he's already done that, but bc he may start to get pushy and shout and i'll start agreeing to things again bc i hate the hurtful things he says =( thank you for your kind words, i'll explain things to him maybe by email. it's wrong i know but i don't want to be bullied into something i feel is wrong and don't want, like an abortion. hi cheryl, he's too selfish to care about who's choice this is, he's all me me me at the moment, he's different to who i thought he was =( thank you for your email i would love to talk to you

sophie - February 18

oh my gosh alisha don't get pregnant to your ex! that's no way to bring a baby into the world, knowing the dad doesn't want to be with you it isn't fair to do that to him you or a baby. you could tell him the truth, or say you had the abortion or say you lost the baby but don't continue to lie and then get pregnant to him, that's wrong and you'll regret it

KM - February 18

sophie, It is against the law for someone to force you into abortion. if he is threatening you or you feel he is a threat to you and the baby, report him tot he police.

Rachel* - February 18

Sophie, if you are afraid of talking to him in person could you bring someone for support? Usually these bully types back down if there is someone else there to support your decision. You could email him, but eventually you will probably talk with him (either on the phone or face to face). Another option, if you don't have anyone to be there with you, is to choose a public place and tell him quietly there. Do it in the daylight and make sure there are people around. You could always leave if you don't feel comfortable. If he is mean to you, tell him to leave you alone and that you just wanted to tell him what was going on. Good luck!!!

sophie - February 18

i've never been physically scared of him before bc i know he isn't like that we were together for 2 years it's just his bad temper that's the problem. he's always been hot headed and he likes his own way, he gets angry when he doesn't get it and becomes really stressed and agitated. now i'm scared for my baby if he's near me and annoyed, i never have been before but i'm worried he may do something to harm the baby if i won't have the abortion. sometimes i feel i'm being silly bc he's never raised a hand but i have to protect this baby and i suppose that means being overly careful. i think you're right about bringing someone else along, only he and my best friend know about the baby but i want to tell my mum and i know she'd come to see him. if he continues to bully me into things i'll do what you said km and tell the police. thank you =)

RE: ur a s___t - February 19

Are you going to pollute this *support* forum with your ignorance. It seems to me that you're crying for attention. Not getting enough at home from Mommy and Daddy? Well, I don't suggest coming here and hara__sing teen mothers, and pregnant woman, it makes you look like a desperate pathetic fool.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?