PLEASE HELP ME -pg112122177418

4 Replies
Kim - July 12

Mf bf and i we haveing s_x for the 3rd time ever and im scared imonly 15 because today we were doing it and he condom came of it was inside me of could i be pregnant? i just ended my period on the 10 of july. i ask again could i be pregant?

kate - July 12

kim just wait till u miss u next period, then take a pregnant test. the more u worry and stress, that could cause your period to come late.

Audrey - July 13

Kim- There's a possibility because you're just on the edge of your fertile time. If it has been less than 72 hours since the accident you can get the morning-after pill from a clinic or your doctor.

Grandpa Viv - July 13

Kim, Day 7 of your cycle is not quite in the fertile window, Days 8-16. You don't ovulate until about Day 14. My guess is that there is less than a 10% chance of pregnancy from this incident. A smart move would be to get EC (emergency contraception) from Planned Parenthood (call 1-800-230-PLAN) or from a local clinic (search the database at http://ec.princeton.edu ). EC is good for the first 72 hours, maybe 120 hours since you have not ovulated yet. For the future, think of using v____al spermicide as a backup for condom failure (same counter as the condoms). Avoid temptation during the fertile window. Agree with the bf that he will withdraw when he feels himself going soft after c_mming, and one of you will reach down and make sure the condom comes out with him. When he puts the condom on, pinch a pocket at the end to hold the c_m, or it will back up the condom and provide lubrication for the condom to slide off. Good luck!

nena - July 13

if the condom had c_m and the condom was in u then yes take an ept it lets u kno in ur first2-3 weeks luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?