PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP-pg11035625427

1 Replies
Ae'Jai - December 20

im 15 years old me and my boyfriend had s_x 4 days ago.we did it twice in one day ,but there was about a 45minute break between the two times we did it.we did not use a condom at all .im very scared.i don't no if im pregnant,i dont know how to tell my mother and i don't know how to tell my man.can somebody pleasssssssssssssssssssse HELP!!!!!!!

t - December 20

Before you fly off the handle, is your period due yet? The best (or worst) time to get pregnant is about 14 days after your period STARTS. With teenagers this can vary a little, since teens are still growing and hormonal ;-).If you are in America go to Planned Parenthood, it's free, no appt. needed, and you can take a pregnancy test there. They won't tell your parents. That being said, USE A CONDOM NEXT TIME! Is s_x really worth all this stress, I ask you. You can also get on the pill thru Planned Parenthood as well. I know there are other programs available in Canada and Britain, get on the web and check them out! Be careful and I hope everything ends up OK for you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?