Possibly Pregnant -pg117030614019

6 Replies
dakasmith - February 1

Hi everyone. I am 17 and I have had a couple scares before but not like this. I should have had my period January 23, but I have not started. Yesterday and the day before yesterday I had light bleeding and it was bright red. I've been insanely nauseus and I've started getting dizzy. I don't know if I should wait a little while long to get a home pregnancy test or if I should do it now. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

tennesseewlkr07 - February 1

Go ahead and test now, use your first morning urine and you should get a accurate result

dakasmith - February 1

The bleeding stopped for a day and now I'm spotting again...it's a brownish pinkish color now...I can't afford a test right now...but by my symptoms what do y'all think? My appet_te's also been a little stronger...and my tummy a little bigger...

Grandpa Viv - February 1

You don't have a single dollar? The Dollar store sells cheap tests that work fine. Your symptoms of late, dizzy, nausea, spotting, bloating and appet_te are good. How about tired, headache, backache, peeing, lotion discharge, acne, emotional, runny nose, saliva, ga__sy, diarrhea, dreams,? Good luck!

hailey07 - February 1

Sounds like that may be a pregnancy. Are you taking any medication that might cause your dizziness? Either way, you're a week late so first morning urine should answer the question. I agree that dollar store pregnancy tests are just fine. Try looking in pockets, and between couch cushions for some change,and pick up a test. Good luck

dakasmith - February 1

HaHa thanks everyone for the dollar store tip I will definitely have to go there. I'm home sick today so it will have to wait until tomorrow. My boyfriend and I can go together...but yes I have a runny nose, plugged up quite a bit but somehow I can still smell everything, peeing every 2 hours or so, emotional but thats just me haha, and yes I'm ga__sy. Thank you all so much for your help. I will let everyone know once I take the test!

dakasmith - February 1

Oh man I had a killer headache last night...I had to sleep with a hot pack on my head and neck haha

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?