Pre Cum-pg110200544726

3 Replies
anonymous, x - December 2

I'm a virgin,but fooled around with my boyfriend -- He pre cam a little around my va___a and I was wondering if it's possible to get pregnant that way?

redeem - December 2

it is possible, but it's harder to get pregnant when ur a virgin AND prec_m. If ur scared take a test. I wish u the best

T - December 4

Its unlikely you are pregnant but it isnt impossible. Too early to tell. Do a pregnancy test if your period doesn't arrive. Redeem - Its just as likely to become pregnant whether your a virgin or had s_x 1000 times just as it is to become pregnant from prec_m. Trust me you can become pregnant when your a virgin. Who told you otherwise is a liar. Sperm doesn;t care whether its your 1st or 70th time.

Lisa - December 4

While it's not likely, it is possible. When a guy is aroused, a clear alkaline liquid -- that's considered to be sperm-free -- is released to lubricate his urethra (the tube that carries the urine and sperm out of his body), preparing it for the safe pa__sage of sperm when he does in fact ejaculate. But any sperm left in the urethra from a previous ejaculation can mix with the secretion. And, if his little swimmers make their way into your v____a, you can get pregnant. You should also know that this fluid can transmit STDs, such as HIV and hepat_tis. And, other diseases, such as herpes, can be pa__sed simply by rubbing against each other's genitals.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?