Precum Pregnancy-pg113035404118

6 Replies
Anon - October 26

Hi there, me and my girlfriend where fooling around and through the heat of the moment we got a bit carried away. We didn't have proper intercourse and I only inserted it and took it out after about 10 seconds with no ejaculation. My question is what are the chances that she could be pregnant? P.S Her period is due in a week

CAROL - October 26

She could be pregnant. If her period doesn't come next week, have her take a test.

Anon - October 26

I know she could be pregnant but I asked what the rough chance was of her being pregnant

CAROL - October 26

It depends on whether she was in her fertile window or not. I can't really tell you what the rough chance is not knowing this.

Anon - October 26

Well thanks anyway, If anyone else could help me out here then I'd appreciate it.... Can't help but worry it's in my nature lol

A - October 27

anyone?

Kal - October 27

Anon, I'm really sorry to say this, but nobody will be able to help you out as nobody can possibly know the chances of her being pregnant. If you have unprotected s_x, there is always a chance of pregnancy. If you're really worrying and want to figure out the chances, you'll need to talk to your girlfriend, find out her usual monthly cycle and from that calculate her ovulation dates. You can then try to figure out if you had unprotected s_x around that time. Nobody on this site can help you with this, as we don't know all the information. Talk to your girlfriend, do a few google searches and hopefully you'll be able to calm down enough to wait for her period. In future, remember to use protection!! Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?