Preg -pg110333394289

6 Replies
amy - December 17

i am new on this site im 18 and preg how should i tell my mom i have a job should i stay in collage?

t - December 17

If at all possible stay in college as long as you can. Once you stop, it's really hard to go back, esp. with a baby (or even if you just take a break).

amy - December 17

thanks

t - December 17

Oh, and there really isn't any good way to tell your mom, but I would do it after you have figured out what you are going to do about the pregnancy first. Then just tell her. GL.

t - December 17

You're welcome.

Ann - December 17

I reccomend that you tell your mother as soon as you can. I am 17 I have never been pregnant, I babysit a lot of babies... mostly 3 months and up and even though I get to give the baby back, it is kinda hard. I wish you the best of luck. and I agree with T stay in school as long as you can. My dad went to college after I was born and he was only 20, and it was hard cause he had his mom babysit me, cause my mom was never around. But anyhow...I do hope you get through this, and that your friends and family give you the support you need. Take good care of yourself and that little gift from heaven. God Bless. Love Ann.

Karrie - December 21

I would stay in college, it will be hard, but worth it. As far as telling your mom...I would just sit down with her and calmly explain the situation. I had a pregnancy scare shortly after I turned 16 (The condom broke) and that's what I had to do...sit my father down and calmly explain the situation. Hope my advice helps some...Good Luck, and God Bless!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?