Pregnancy-pg111990231018

9 Replies
shauna - June 27

I slept with a guy two days after my period and then i slept with another guy a week after that, but this guy didnt ejaculate inside of me but i'm still worried about the pre-c_m. I am only 19 years old and now i'm starting to wonder if i am pregnant, and if i am, would i know which one is the father by the situation i just explained?

amanda J - June 27

It would probably be the guy that you had s_x with last, but you never know. You won't be able to know for sure unless the baby is born and you have a paternity test.

ha, ha - June 27

ha!! you a hoe!!!! dam, you get a around!!! aren't you worried about aids!!! you triafalin

Brittany - June 27

Your probably the one with aids "ha, ha". I agree with "advice" be careful and treat your body with respect, it's the only one you'll ever have.

to brit - June 27

you a b___hes a__s trick!!!!

Grandpa Viv - June 27

It depends on the day your period began, and how long your cycle. If your cycle is 28 days and you were with the first guy Day 6 and the second Day 13, the second is the more likely father, since you ovulate on day 14. If your cycle is more than 28 days, it is even more likely the second guy. If your cycle is like 25 days so you ovulate Day 11, the first guy had a better chance.

Brittany - June 27

Hey "ha, ha" you didn't deny it lol! Does b___hes a__s trick even make sense...it must be the AIDS makin you go crazy.

haha - June 27

to brit kiss my aids having a__s you fat whore!!!

to brit - June 27

lol!! lol!! how old are yo like 10?? your so corny!!! ha!!!! you must be a hoe!!

hoe - June 27

A tool chiefly for digging up weeds, and arranging the earth about plants in fields and gardens. It is made of a flat blade of iron or steel having an eye or tang by which it is attached to a wooden handle at an acute angle. Your a weed in this garden girlfriend.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?